Monday, April 11, 2011

Over the last week I've cheated more than once.  Did fairly decent over the week but splurged on the weekends.  Too much beer over this weekend and am up SIX POUNDS over my end of March weight.  Time to get back on track.

What did I learn from all this cheating?  I believe I am way more sensitive to grains and starches than diary and sugar.  Drank a lot of beer over this past weekend, and on Saturday night and Sunday morning I felt like total crap.  Also had eaten a fried chicken sandwich and french fries on Saturday.  All this with the beer led to lots of digestive trouble. 

So, back to logging my meals because it keeps me honest!

8:30 - 1 HB egg, 2 all natural pork sausage links, 2 cups of decaf coffee with heavy cream and stevia
11:00 - 2 ground beef patties with mustard and red onions
4:00 - 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
5:30 - workout = 1RM deadlift of 220 (5# PR), 8 100 meter sprints
7:30 - five turkey meatballs, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower
8:30 - 1 cup of herbal tea

No comments:

Post a Comment