Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 17

7:30 - wake
8:30 - breakfast = 3 scrambled eggs
12:00 - lunch = shrimp and spinach salad with onion and red pepper, vinagrette dressing (Applebee's)
4:00 - snack = 1/4 cup of cashews
5:30 - workout = 21-15-9 OHS, burpees
7:00 - 9:00 - St. Patty's Day = 3 Michelob Ultras
9:15 - dinner = 6 paleo chicken nuggets, broccoli

Notes: Agreed to a St. Patrick's Day pass and I took it to the next level and had a few beers instead of sticking with red wine or tequila - and paid dearly. First, while I was drinking it I was thinking, it's good, but I can live without it. Second, this resulted in four trips to the bathroom between 4-5am and I slept like crap. I used to be able to drink three beers without it phasing me, but the next day I felt like I'd been on a bender. Totally not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment