Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3

7:15 - wake
8:15 - breakfast = two paleo meatballs and HB egg
11:45 - lunch = Mooyah ice burger (turkey burger wrapped in lettuce with tomato, onion, and mustard)

1:15 - freaking EXHAUSTED. Got over eight hours of sleep last night and woke up on my own this morning, but need a nap something fierce.

3:00 - snack = 1/4 cup of macadamia nuts
5:00 - 5:15 - power nap in the car. So TIRED.
5:30 - Workout = The Bear Complex (google this if not familiar)
7:30 - dinner = 2 chicken breast, homemade guacamole, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots

Notes: At one point this afternoon I had to laugh about how crappy I am making myself feel in the name of being healthy. Headache is still going strong and now I'm exhausted on top of it. Keep telling myself to power through if for nothing else than to see how it feels on the other side of this crap.

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! It's gonna be great on the other side. Promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Jodi you're doing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat

    ReplyDelete