Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 2 -

12:30am - dog woke me up to go outside and I realized the caffeine headache had hit in my sleep. It's still slightly there, we'll see how it goes today now that I'm up and moving about!
7:30 - wake
8:30 - breakfast = two HB eggs and one paleo meatball. Hard to get this much food down me this early, but I was starving by mid-morning yesterday so thought I'd better try starting off with more.


12:00 - lunch = business meeting at Red Robin. Asian Chicken Salad without the mandarin oranges. (Lettuce, cabbage, cucumber, red pepper, sesame vinaigrette dressing.)

The bigger breakfast helped, didn't have the mid morning starvation like yesterday.

4:30 - was starving by now, handful of nuts to hold me over.
5:30 - Workout (AMRAP in 15:00 of 6 L pull-ups (negatives), 12 push-ups, 24 box jumps = 5 rounds + 6 + 12 +2)

7:30 - dinner = pork chop with sea salt and garlic powder, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower (was starving by the time dinner was ready.)

The caffeine headache has gotten progressively worse throughout the day. Currently it's barely tolerable, hope I can get to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment