Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 7

6:45 - wake
8:00 - breakfast = 2 egg muffins (scrambled egg with zucchini, spinach, ground turkey baked like a muffin - tasty.)
12:30 - lunch = 8 oz. smoked sirlion, broccoli (Texas Land & Cattle - really wanted one of my coworkers side salads with cheese and ranch!)
3:30 - snack = 4 small slices chicken breast, 1 HB egg
7:30 - dinner = wild-caught salmon with rosemary & pecans. Spinach & red onions sauteed in olive oil

Notes: Am wearing a pair of pants I purchased exactly one month ago because I needed a pair of khakis to wear to work; the ones in my closet were a size 16 and pretty much looked ridiculous at this point. Purchased a pair of size 12's that were a little snug, but everything stretches, right? Today is the second time I've worn them and I dare say they are a little loose. Good for the figure, not so good for the wallet.

2 comments:

  1. Quit buying expensive pants then Jodi because that shit's just gonna keep fallin off!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Bevin! Bonus day tomorrow - might be a shopping trip in my future this weekend!

    ReplyDelete