Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 9

6:45 - wake
9:30 - breakfast = side of scrambled eggs (Burger King - had a doctor appt this morning and couldn't eat before hand. Was STARVING by the time I got outta there!)
12:00 - lunch = 8 oz. sirloin, broccoli, squash, spinach salad with egg, onion, balsamic vinegar (Salt grass lunch with service manager)
4:00 - snack = small handful of carrots, 4 small slices of chicken breast
5:30 - workout (4 rds, 5 power snatch, shuttle run, 30 kettle bell swings = 11:36 45#, 26# KB)
7:30 - dinner = pecan salmon, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, half dozen small olives

Notes: Had blood drawn at the doctor today so it will be interesting to see the results after two months of Paleo. Hopefully the bad cholesterol is down because she wants to put me on meds. (Caved and weighed myself on my scale this AM since I knew we'd talk about it at the doctor. Down 3.5 pounds in the first week, 11 total since starting the Paleo Challenge Jan. 10th - this is VERY fast for me.) In other news, today I was able to put on and zip up the expensive jeans I bought six years ago when I lost weight in Houston. I'm not saying they are ready for public viewing, but they were on!

No comments:

Post a Comment